Feng's Blog

die honorably for a reason or live humbly for one

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ashlea's babies

I went to visit my friend Ashlea and her two newly born babies. I didn't expect to see big babies because I knew they were born a little earlier than they were supposed to. But I was still shocked when I saw them. They are so tiny. Tiny heads, tiny faces, tiny eyes, tiny hands, tiny feet... When I was watching them, I somehow feel like I can imagine how I looked like 28 years ago. I am the youngest child of my mother, and she told me I was tiny when I was born and I never knew how. But now I understand.

Life is really a miracle. When we are born, we are so weak and don't even seem to survive. But this tiny creature as we were finally becomes the species that can make so many things in dream come to true.

Ashlea's Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Is there a picture of those little creatures?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Life Impression said...

i have to wait till ashlea is back from hospital. there are pictures in her camera.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home