Feng's Blog

die honorably for a reason or live humbly for one

Monday, May 29, 2006

Blog is not dairy

Haven't got enough sleep. Only slept for around 7 hours in two days. Last time I stayed the whole night was several months ago when I was working on my last crappy paper on Judaism at Lamont library. This time it is another writing assignment, but no longer has anything to do with the academic. Also, I am doing another thing at the same time, i.e. bloging what I am doing.

Feeling is something so private and incoherent. What I am feeling now is different from last night this time, and last night is different from the night before it. ...

Blog is not dairy, so I am bloging what I am doing, i.e. bloging, not what I am feeling. Basically, I am doing well. Such a nonsense, you might think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home