Feng's Blog

die honorably for a reason or live humbly for one

Friday, June 23, 2006

Roommates

Believe me or not, I am having the best roommates of my life for the last 11 years. Although I know I am not making a good roommate myself, and I am always the trouble maker among the three of us.

My roommate said I am one of that kind of person who will never really grow up. I have to say that he is right. I know I am acting like a child sometime, or maybe most of time. This is my way of living a life, my reason of getting to know someone or becoming a stranger to someone. I made some stupid choices, did some stupid things (even though I wanted to do well) because I was childish. I will say sorry if what I am doing actually exceeds my capability and might annoy people, but I will not regret for trying to do so.

Having these two roommates is one thing I will never regret for. My feeling is that I can't image having anyone of them being substituted by someone else. I might be selfish, but I am lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home